Thursday, March 25, 2010

Great night out at The Plaza!

OMG I've had the best time tonight at The Plaza's VIP night out! I got to meet Colin Mathura-Jeffree, he's one of New Zealand's well known male models. I was really nervous to go up to him and say hi and also get a picture. You should have seen all the people who were like stunned and none of them were man enough to go up to him for a picture. I'm kinda glad I did and kinda not because I look terrible in the picture. Colin looked fabulous. He was wearing a Ed Hardy leather jacket, black jeans and very nice black leather shoes. The Plaza really put on a show tonight. I got free cocktails, macaroons and chocolate. I also went in the draw to win a beautiful Louis Vuitton Epi Alma in Black but you have to spend $100 to get into the draw. I also went into the draw to win a matching Louis Vuitton wallet but sadly I didn't win. The Louis Vuitton bag won't be drawn until april 25th so there is time for you to enter but you have to spend $100 in The Plaza. Get shopping Palmerston North!

Colin Mathura-Jeffree and I

Gorgeous Louis Vuitton Prizes

One of my yummy macaroons. This one's Vanilla.



Peace and Macaroons

Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails