Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Zealand Fashion Quarterly Autumn 2010

I fell sick for a week and then I've had to look after a friend who has been sick, hence the lack of posting. Anyways I am back now and there is a lot to talk about. I am loving the latest issue of Fashion Quarterly. I'm really in love with the light pastel colours, especially light pink for the autumn season.

Light pink Ruby coat. Can't wait to go to Ruby next week in Wellington.



Peace and Heart

Tarina xx


Photos: Courtesy of New Zealand Fashion Quarterly

2 comments:

  1. OOoo this is very cute. Check out the cute pink jeans too in Ruby, and check out 'The Service Depot' down the street from Paris Texas on Lombard St. It's hidden and amazing! It's all the clothes that was moved from Artikel + more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great suggestions for shopping. Will definately check out 'The Service Depot'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails