Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Federation Winter 2010

OMG Federation's Winter 2010 collection is out now! Been browsing their site and there's way too much I want. I think I own my fair share of Federation but I just can't seem to get enough. I would love to own every piece but I just don't have the money to. Sadness. I will just have to deal with a couple of pieces. Number 1 on my wish list is the balloon night tee in black which is $79.95 (pictured). I can see myself wearing this tee on a regular basis and it'll definately work with most of my clothes. This print is also available in a hoody. If you order off the Federation website and you live in New Zealand, shipping is free! They also ship internationally! Score! If you want a taste of New Zealand fashion I recommend Federation. They never fail me. Click here for Federation's Website!


Peace and Heart

Tarina xx


Photos: Courtesy of Federation Clothing Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails