Wednesday, March 24, 2010

OPI Hong Kong Collection

I went shopping at Farmers yesterday and found an amazing nail polish collection, the OPI Hong Kong collection. The collection is based on the shades that capture the brilliant sharpness of the cityscape. I love the colours and especially the names of the colours. There's "Jade is the New Black", "Dim Sum Plum", "Bling Dynasty", "Red My Fortune Cookie" and eight more colours. I just can't be bothered naming them all. I couldn't help myself and I bought the "Red My Fortune Cookie" polish as seen on the right. I really wanted a nice red polish and I think it will be perfect. I'm going to put it on right now. Will show you guys the finished product tomorrow.


Peace and Heart

Tarina xx


Photos: Courtesy of OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails