Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Melbourne: Day 6


One of my best days in Melbourne so far. My friend and I decided to take a train to Chadstone Shopping Centre and it was so awesome! Apparently it is the largest mall in the southern hemisphere. The mall had everything. Lots of food and designer stores. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven! I finally got to check out the Shanghai-Paris Chanel collection which was awesome. Very beautiful. We went into Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Prada and Miu Miu etc. I bought the cutest Miu Miu cat pin ever. The cat pin is from the Miu Miu Spring 2010 runway show. It comes in three colours: pink, white and blue but I bought it in white as it will match with most of my clothing. My assistant at Miu Miu was so lovely. She was so bubbly and friendly. My friend and I just thought she was so cute!


Outside Miu Miu. Definately my favourite store!
Outfit: Equip headband, Living Doll jacket, Karen Walker t-shirt, Lee jeans, Louis Vuitton bag and Converse shoes.


Peace Out!


Tarina xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails