Monday, June 28, 2010

Melbourne: Day 4 and Day 5

Day 4 (yesterday) was pretty boring. Kinda woke up late so just randomly walked around Melbourne central. Today however was pretty awesome. I went to the Tim Burton Exhibition at ACMI. The line to get in was ridiculous. My friend and I waited for about 40 minutes to get in. Though we waited ages it was definately worth the wait. Everything Tim Burton was in the exhibition, from Edward Scissor Hands costume to Alice's dress. I will up load all the wonderful pictures I took of the exhibition when I get home to New Zealand in a weeks time. Tim Burton is a creative genius. Lots of his private sketches and art are on display. I absolutely adore his art. I think most of his pictures are disturbed but there's an underlying happiness in all of them. If you're in Melbourne or planning on going to Melbourne before October 10 (that's when the exhibition ends), then you should check it out.

Outside ACMI. I've kinda tried to dress Burtonesque for the occasion.
Outfit: Karen Walker badge, Vintage cardigan, Karen Walker t-shirt, Ignite pants, mimi shoes and Guess bag.


Peace Out!


Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails