Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Changes!

Gaining weight totally sucks! I've gained 3kgs during the Christmas season. That's what I get for over indulging! Though I've gained weight I always manage to find an easy way to lose it. It's really no secret but seriously the foods you eat really does make a difference. I don't believe in diets they're evil and hard to stick to. I'm going to post a new food daily which I believe helps fight fat.

#1 LEMON
Lemons are amazing! I've replaced all high sugar drinks with just lemon and ice cold water. It's perfect for quenching my thirst especially in all this hot summer weather! Plus lemons have a substantial amount of vitamin C!

Small changes really does make a difference! Be sure to check out my next fat fighting food tomorrow.

Peace and Heart

Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails