Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Heart Eco Bags!

Anya Hindmarch really made eco bags a cool item with her infamous "I'm not a Plastic Bag" shopping tote in the UK and the US. Here in New Zealand, designer Trelise Cooper would be our queen of eco bags. She has designed three collections for supermarket chains Woolworths, Countdown and Foodtown. The third collection has just been released. There are two designs, one with a summery flower print and a polka dot one. These bags are perfect as beach bags, book bags and of course shopping bags. I personally like to use the flower print one for grocery shopping and the polka dot one for books. These bags are limited so pick one up at your local Countdown, Woolworths and Foodtown for a mere $4.99. Bargain price! I like free stuff (I mean who doesn't?) and I have two bags to giveaway. One of each design. For details and terms and conditions go to my Competition section located on the right of my home page. Good Luck to everyone who enters!


Peace and Heart

Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails