Sunday, February 13, 2011

This is not a love story. This is a story about love.

Tomorrow is going to be a day filled with mushy couples going out to dinner, gift giving and huge rose sales. I will be going out to dinner with my bf to an Italian restaurant. I really am looking forward to it.
What I don't like about Valentine's Day is the cheesy romantic comedies that are showing at the cinema. The current favourite would be No Strings Attached starring Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman. It looks like a terrible movie. Maybe it's because I really don't like Ashton Kutcher.
A movie I can recommend would be (500) Days of Summer. I first saw this movie on the plane last year to Melbourne and it instantly become my favourite movie. As for romantic comedies go, this is would be on the lower end of the scale. Marc Webb the director describes the movie as more of a "coming of age" story than a "rom-com". I have watched it with my bf and he enjoyed it. I don't really want to talk about the movie because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Oh and the music in the movie is really good. It was definitely Regina Spektor's "Us" at the beginning of the movie that hooked me instantly. Check out the soundtrack which has awesome tunes by The Smiths, Feist etc.


Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails