Friday, January 7, 2011

Decisions, Decisions!

It's been a great 2011 so far. Have spent most my days lazing around or playing tennis. I'm not usually a big fan of summer because of the heat. I got burnt near my neck on monday when I played tennis with a couple of mates. I woke up this morning and checked my calender and realised my birthday is exactly in 2 weeks. I want to treat myself to a miu miu bag for my birthday but I'm stuck between two black ones from the current cruise collection. The smoke-optic pochette is a nice shoulder bag with a decent length strap which would be perfect for casual occasions while the bow detail bag would be great to take out to a fancy dinner or just general use. Please help me choose! Which one should I get?  

Both bags can be purchased from mytheresa.com. For my readers only, if you are a first timer making a purchase from My Theresa just enter code FSjg36Kd for free shipping anywhere in the world. Hurry deal ends on January 12th 2011.


Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails