Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chanel Paris-Shanghai

I love the current Chanel Paris-Shanghai collection. I'm planning on going to Melbourne, Australia in two months time and  I really want to check out the collection at the Chanel boutique there. Unfortunately there are no Chanel boutiques in New Zealand which is such a shame. I'm basically forced to go to Australia if I want to check out Chanel. I've never actually been inside a Chanel boutique, just outside one. I just didn't have the courage to go in because I was dressed like a slob when I walked passed one when I was in San Francisco, so I have no idea what to expect. I know that shops shouldn't judge their customers on what they were but everyone does it, especially expensive boutiques. Anyways back to what I really want to talk about and that is the collection. I really love brooches and bags and this collection is perfect. I love the use of Chinese dragons and the colour red. There's even a Chinese doll clutch which is a variation on last seasons Paris-Moscou Russian doll clutch. I just pray that most of the collection isn't sold out when I get to Melbourne because I really want to check it out.


Peace and Heart

Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails