Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vintage Karen Walker

Clockwise from the top left corner: Biker Jacket from Runaway Autumn/Winter 2003 (I own this jacket in black), Tree Girl T-shirt from Tree Girl Autumn/Winter 2005/2006 (I own this T-shirt in pink), Balloon Skull T-shirt from Living with Cannibals and other Adventures Spring/Summer 2005 (I own the exact T-shirt) and Karen Pin from Living with Cannibals and other Adventures Spring/Summer 2005 (I own the exact pin).

Karen Walker makes the best prints period. Tree Girl and Skull Balloon are my favourites. What I love about the Skull Balloon print is that it glows in the dark. I just love all of Karen's designs and I'm constantly on the prowl for more vintage Karen Walker pieces.


Tarina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails