Thursday, November 18, 2010

Magical Midnight!

*SPOILER ALERT* Don't say I didn't warn you!
I've just gotten home from my midnight screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I am so fortunate to be one of the first people in the World to have seen it. Deathly Hallows Part 1 was amazing and I'm not just saying it because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I have been dissapointed with some of the previous movies for not being true enough to the books but Deathly Hallows Part 1 has far exceeded my expectations. The scene where the Death Eaters and Voldemort are at the Malfoy Manor was very true to the book and done so fantastically. Hedwig and Mad-Eye Moody's death however was quite a blur and really didn't make me feel too emotional and I felt much more emotional when reading it in the book. However I felt the opposite for Dobby's death. I didn't feel sad when he died in the book but for some strange reason I shed a tear watching his death in the movie. It was probably the combination of seeing Harry cry and the music. I would not recommend Deathly Hallows Part 1 to any children under the age of 10. Nagini alone would scare them. I score Deathly Hallows Part 1 a 10/10.

Tarina xx


Photos: Warner Bros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails