Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kester Black jewellery

I'm not usually one to wear jewellery but I have made an exception. I just couldn't resist the charm and uniqueness of a hand carved wooden rabbit necklace by Kester Black while I walked passed one of my favourite boutiques on George Street, Guilty As Sin. Having been a former rabbit owner, it reminded me of the good times I had with my rabbit. Plus, the necklace being cute is also a bonus. I'm a sucker for anything cute!
Kester Black was established in 2009 by up and coming fashion designer Anna Ross. While studying a Bachelor of Fashion Design at Otago Polytechnic in New Zealand, Ross realized her flair and passion for designing jewellery, and so Kester Black was created. Now based in Melbourne, Ross creates her pieces from her Brunswick studio, an old converted rope factory, supplying stockists throughout both Australia and New Zealand. Producing two collections each year, all of the jewellery produced is made from the highest quality materials and workmanship, utilizing materials such as white gold, silver and hand carved wood.
(about Kester Black via her website).


Tarina xx


Photos: Courtesy of Kester Black

3 comments:

  1. this is aaaamazing!

    great blog!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you recognise this GREAT designer! it is on my blog also. Check it out at fashionforartssake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man oh man i really really want the wooden cow but i don't know if I can part with $100NZ. oh the price of looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails