Monday, July 26, 2010

Vivienne Westwood + Melissa

I've just purchased a pair of Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Ultragirl Bow Flats in black from MADE in Auckland. I haven't purchased anything from MADE in a long time. I use to buy Luella from them but unfortunately Luella is no more. I totally feel in love with these shoes when I saw them on MADE's site. They are so perfect for me. I'm a flats kinda girl for sure. I am not one that usually follow trends but these babies are right on trend with bows on shoes being so hot right now. The cute little bow is leopard print which is a trend that doesn't seem to be dying anytime soon too. My pair should arrive in about a couple of days. I can't wait! I will be screaming like a little school girl.


Peace Out!

Tarina xx


Photo: Courtesy of Melissa Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails